Traverse City, MI Methodist Church
Central United Methodist Church
You're invited to join the community at Central United Methodist Church, a Certified Welcoming Congregation. For more than 150 years, Central Church has been serving in the heart of downtown Traverse City.
Under the leadership of Pastor Dale Ostema and Pastor Chris Lane, you are welcome to join us for traditional worship or upbeat casual worship at THE WELL.
Central provides a church home where you can make new friends, grow in your faith, and discover meaningful opportunities for service that will enrich your life and make a difference in the lives of others.
Our congregation is small enough to allow you to meet new people, yet large enough to offer quality programs and events for all individuals, couples, and families. We are an accepting congregation that welcomes you as you are and desire to help you find your place in Central's community.
Central Church Offers:
- An inter-generational congregation that is child-friendly and welcoming of all.
- Christ-centered Sunday worship services with a tradition of great music.
- Special and seasonal worship programs to enrich your journey of faith.
- Small group experiences for Bible study, support, fellowship and service.
- Opportunities to live out your faith by serving in the community and beyond.
- Youth programs where teens have fun and learn to live from their faith.
- Children's ministry programs that connect with kids and involve families.
- Choirs and musical opportunities for all ages.
- Mid-week family dinner and fellowship followed by a variety of adult classes and youth activities.
We invite you to attend services at Central Church. We're sure you'll find a place where you can connect in Christian community, be fed spiritually, and find the strength to live out your faith!
Call Central United Methodist Church today at 231-946-5191 for more information about our ministries. If you have any other questions or comments, please visit our website at www.tcCentralumc.org.
222 S. Cass Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Worship Opportunities:Traditional worship 9:00 and 11:00 am
Upbeat Casual Worship at THE WELL 9:00 am
(Summer Worship: 9:00 am Sunset Park, 11:00 am Sanctuary)